$25,000 MBA Scholarship Contest Is Now Open for Autumn 2015
Securing your chance to win our latest $25,000 MBA scholarship only requires doing precisely what you should be doing already: taking our online GMAT simulation exam.
Indeed, the Autumn 2015 installment of our semi-annual Brightest Minds MBA scholarship contest is now open. Many of you are familiar with the scholarship contest by now, but for those of you who aren’t, here is a brief overview:
The purpose of this contest is to find one of the world’s “Brightest Minds” who seeks to attend business school and help fund his or her education. The “Brightest Mind” title and $25,000 scholarship will be awarded to the highest scorer on our free online simulated GMAT exam. You can participate here.
The contest is open to anyone who is considering pursuing a MBA or EMBA. The winner may apply his or her $25,000 scholarship towards tuition at any of the sponsoring business schools:
- The University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Rady School of Management at UC San Diego
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- Weatherhead School of Management Global MBA
- Sheffield University Management School
- Schulich School of Business – York University
- Daniels College of Business, University of Denver
- LSE Department of Management
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- The University of Western Australia
- Aston Business School
- Hult Business School
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
For full details, visit the contest’s official website.
This post appeared first on the Economist GMAT Tutor blog.